Telangana Secondary School Exam Board is soon going to organize SSC public exams for the students of the state in the month of March. The exams will be organized in diverse centers of the state. Students from both government and private schools will take part in the exams to be conducted by TS board. The exams will be held very prestigiously by the TS board. As 10th exams are the first every public exams that students face in their study career, students study very hard for the exams. As the academic year is at its end and the exams are nearby all the students are busy with preparation for the exams.
TS board will organize the exams in the month of March. The appropriate dates of exams are not out yet and so we have come up with predicated dates for now depending on the previous year’s exam dates. It is expected that the exams will be held from 21st March to 9th April this year. As soon as the exams are completed, the board will progress towards paper evaluation. After paper evaluation, the board will issue results. The results will be announced in the month of May. Last year, the results were disclosed on 11th May. This year also it is expected that the ts 10th results will be announced around the same date.
Previous Year Papers Importance
As the exams are at spitting distance students were feeling a bit nervous. The exams will soon mark start and students need to prepare very well in order to make a good score in the exam. The final score of SSC exams is very important for those students who wish to go for higher studies. If you are looking for tips to prepare for SSC exams and want to know the importance of previous papers in making a good score then just read one.
- It is an unsaid rule to solve previous papers in order to make a good score in the SSC public exams. Students must and should make time to solve old and previous question papers to know the type of questions asked in the paper.
- Students can know which topic is given more weightage by solving previous year question papers.
- Students can answer all types of questions by practicing previous papers.
- Most of the times, the questions will be repeated. So, by solving the previous papers students can know the most commonly asked questions, which will help them pay a special attention.
- Solving previous papers is also a type of revision. There is no need to mention the importance of revision. It is mandatory step to fulfill the preparation successfully. So, make sure to solve previous papers by considering it as a revision.
- Solve the previous papers when you are done with the preparation to see how well you are prepared and how far you were able to answer the questions. After solving the papers you can evaluate your performance and work on your shortcomings.
- You can self-evaluate performance after solving the previous paper and can find out your week sections to work on them and improve your score in the exams.
Download TS SSC Previous Papers and Model Papers
Students who are currently pursuing SSC are advised to download the previous year papers and model papers of the public exams and prepare from them. It is very much useful for the students in various ways like the way we said earlier. Students can gain good scores by solving and practicing previous and model papers. The papers will be available in online for free download. TS board also hosts the previous year papers in its official website. Students can download them and practice them as much as possible to gain good score in SSC public exams. The PDF format files of previous year papers will be available for download in online. Students are also advised to practice model papers that will contain expected questions.
Tips to score good marks in SSC Exams
- The first and foremost thing every 10th public exam appearing should remember is not to waste the time and postpone the preparation. Complete today’s portion today and don’t just keep it for tomorrow. Study regularly and with your entire mind.
- As we said earlier, practice old and model papers. You have lots of benefits as we discussed earlier by solving previous papers.
- Draft a timetable and study that way.
- If you are to follow a question bank, don’t just study from any book, go for a standard one.
- Learn time management. Though you knew the answer, you may not answer all the questions if you don’t know how to manage time.
- Concentrate on hand writing. You no need to yield diamonds on the paper, but make sure to write in a way that the paper evaluator can easily understand what you wrote.
- Finally, stay healthy and happy. Eat well, sleep well, and relax well.